Number of attacks decreased in the ATO zone
Militants less and less use the heavy arms - ATO press center
Number of attacks carried out by militants has significantly decreased in recent days, states ATO spokesman Andriy Lysenko. “Some three days ago we had more than 150 attacks,” he said.
In Luhansk region, Stanytsia Luhanska, Krymske, Shchastia, were fired with mortars and grenade launchers, states ATO press center. During the hostilities in Stanytsia Luhanska one civilian was hurt; also a gas pipeline is damaged. Firing took place in Luhanske, Zaitseve, Horlivka, Mariinka, Berezove, Novmykhailivka, Chemarlyk, Shyrokyno, in Donetsk region. Russian-backed militants attacked Avdiivka with “Grad” multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) rockets.
Three Ukrainian soldiers were wounded and no one was killed.
Ukrainian position in east of Mariupol are safely fortified; it prevents the direct combat clashes. The number of the fortification objects along the three lines of defense amounted to 268 objects. State Border Service (SBS) has completed the preparations for a unilateral border demarcation with Russia, SBS Deputy Chairman Vasyl Servatiuk.
There are 380 km of anti-tank ditches along the border with Russia, states SBS.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case