Number of attacks decreased in comparison with the previous day
Russia has a special responsibility of situation in Donbas - NATO
The number of attacks carried out against Ukrainian positions has been reduced significantly, states the ATO press center. Lebedynske, Berezove, Bohdanivka, Shyrokyne, Opytne, Mariinka, Pisky in Donetsk region were shelled mainly with arms with caliber smaller than 100 mm. Shchastia in Luhansk region was targeted with anti-aircraft vehicles and grenade launchers. The total amount of the ceasefire violation reached 67, and 40 of them took place on Donetsk direction, as states ATO spokesperson Yevhen Sylkin. He added that some Ukrainian soldiers, who have got injuries during the clashes, are already hospitalized. The number of wounded people is not reported.
"NATO on Wednesday warned pro-Russian separatists against grabbing more land in eastern Ukraine and stressed Moscow has a "special responsibility" to help restore peace as fighting escalates. It said the members of the 28-nation, US-led alliance expressed "their serious concern about the recent sharp escalation of violence" when they met in Brussels," Yahoo news.
As reported by Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations, Russian humanitarian convoy, carrying 1000 tons of "aid" to Donbas, crossed the Ukrainian border this morning.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars