Non-stop fightings near Donetsk, Mariinka, Avdiivka and Bahmutska highway
7 Ukrainian soldiers were injured
Fighting in Luhansk region intensified near Bahmutska highway, Orihove, Novotoshkivka, Stanytsia Luhanska, Shchastia, Zolote, Popasna, Troitske. Militants fired Ukrainian posts with 120mm mortars.
In Donetsk region, Svitlodarsk, Rozsadky, Horlivka, Leninske, Hovhorodske, Verkhniotoretske, Avdiivka, Opytne, Chemarlyk, Marinka were targeted with mortars, 152mm guns and artillery.
On the western outskirts of Donetsk the situation remains unchanged – the attacks are taking place non-stop. Also the residential areas of Avdiivka and Opytne suffer from militants’ shelling.
For the past day during 7 Ukrainian soldiers were injured near Marinka and Bahmutska highway, and no one had died, as stated by the ATO press center.
Marinka, which is routinely affected by the armed conflict, have received 8 tons of humanitarian aid. Locals and other IDPs have got necessary things, like pillows, blankets, underwear sets, household chemicals, and food. Particular attention is paid to children, baby food, hygiene products, and medicines are delivered to Marinka, according to CXID.info.
Power lines that supply Vuhlehirsk thermal power plant (TPP), which was stopped as a result of shelling August 3, will resume its work August 9, states the press service of "Ukrenergo".
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain