More than 60 times Ukrainian Armed Forces were shelled by the Russian-backed militants
Avdiivka coke plant damaged again
In Donetsk region Ukrainian posts in 14 settlements (Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytne, Novhorodske, Krasnohorivka, Nevelske, Rozsadky, Lozove, Maiorsk, Zaitsevo, Troitske, Shyrokyne, Marinka, Novomarivka) faced the attacks.
Bolotne, Troitske, Stanytsia Luhanska, became the hotspots of Luhansk region.
Militants used 152mm and 122mm guns, 120 mm mortars, and the tanks. ATO press center states that “Ukrainian soldiers fire back with the weapons allowed by the Minsk agreements”.
According to the ATO press center, Avdiivka coke plant was fired, as well as populated places of the settlement.
Stanutsia Luhanska in Luhansk region suffers from blackout and gas supply interruption. Intensive shelling caused the fire of a restored market.
The last report Special Monitoring Mission states about “three unexploded howitzer rounds (152mm), 18 craters that it assessed to have been caused by howitzer rounds (152mm) and substantial damage to surrounding buildings consistent with artillery shelling”, which took place near Avdiivka, Donetsk region.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas