More than 2 thousand people received passports of self-proclaimed LPR
Receiving a passport document does not mean getting the LPR citizenship
Since April 27 more than two thousand people living in the self-proclaimed Lugansk People's Republic (LPR) received their passports, said cxid.info.
According to the Head of the LPR Department for Citizenship, Migration and Registration Pavlo Sukhin,
"The campaign of issuing passports started on 27 April this year, when decree “On the passport document” entered into force. We have issued 2238 passports already," - he said.
The LPR passport has 10 level protections. It is based on samples of the Russian and Ukrainian passports. The symbols are the emblem of LPR, a monument to working people of Luhansk and other recognizable places of the republic. The document has 10 degrees of protection - stamping, images, visible under ultraviolet light. The first ten residents of LPR, who have reached the age of 16, received their passports during a ceremony May 5th.
It should be noted that receiving a passport document does not mean getting the LPR citizenship, since the law on citizenship of the republic has not adopted yet.
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars