Militants use 220mm multiple rocket launcher system BM-27 Uragan
One soldier died and three more injured; casualties among civilians
ATO press center states about brazen violation of the Minsk talks: Russian backed militants fire with the self-propelled multiple rocket launcher system BM-27 Uragan of 220mm caliber.
In Krasnohorivka, Donetsk region, shells hit the buildings of the village council, recreation club, school, and private houses. One elderly woman injured in Krasnohorivka. Severe gunfire in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, wounded two civilians.
Vyacheslav Abroskin, Head of the Donetsk region police states that artillery attacks on Krasnohorivka and Avdiivka caused numerous damages of power lines and gas pipes. The militants are routinely shelling the local roads.
Militants armed with heavy weapons were moving to fight Ukrainian soldiers right along the Debaltseve - Artemivsk highway (Donetsk region). The Ukrainian troops beat off this attack. Svitlodarsk, Horlivka, Novhorodske, Zaitseve, Yasunuvata, Opytne, Berezove, Starohnativka, Bohdanivka, Chemarlyk, Oktiabr (Donetsk region ) were hit by the infantry fighting vehicles, tanks, 120mm mortars, 152mm howitzers, small artillery, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”.
Stanytsia Luhanska, Shchastia, Krymske, Troitske, in Luhansk region occurred under militants’ bombardment.
During the last day one Ukrainian soldier killed and three more were injured.
12 flights of unmanned combat aerial vehicle observed in ATO area. One more hostile drone has crossed the administrative border between occupied Crimea and Kherson region near Chonhar.
Human cost of east Ukraine conflict reaches 7,000 people, says OHCHR.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas