Militants targeting livestock farm in Starohnativka, Donetsk region
As a result of shelling 11 sheep and 2 cows were killed
After conducting the investigation of firing of Starohnativka village in Donetsk region, which occurred August 16-17, Special Monitoring Mission OSCE have released a report, shedding light on the details.
This new OSCE report reveals Russian-backed militants shelled farm and livestock facilities, which left the animals dead - two cows and eleven sheep. Another three cows and five sheep were seriously injured.
Some livestock premises and the roof of grains storage were totally destroyed. A private house in Starohnativka was reported to be damaged too.
This attack ended up with no human casualties.
Starohnativka had been a “red spot” of the Donetsk direction for few days, suffering from "heavy rain" of heavy arms shells.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE: Crimean ‘authorities’ should release Ukrainian reporter Semena 11 October, 22:30
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars