Half of the total amount of attacks observed at Avdiivka-Marinka frontline
Militants harshly shelled Toshkivka, Luhansk region, which is situated 10 km from the frontline
Donetsk region suffers from cease hostilities near Svitlodarsk, Novhorodske, Mykolaivka, Starohnativka, Shyrokyne. Lysenko states that the militants do not adhere the Minsk agreement by firing with 120 mm 122 mm mortar guns from a distance of more than 6 km.
The fire does not calm in Stanytsia Luhanska, Bolotene, Zolote, Pervomaisk, Luhansk region. Militants harshly shelled Toshkivka, Luhansk region, which is situated 10 km from the frontline, states Luhansk administration.
As it repoeted before shellfire hit Donetsk region, particularly, Opytne, Shyrokyne, Yasnobrodivka, Marinka, Hostre, Luhanske,. Stanytsia Luhanska in Luhans region also was attacked by the militants. The total amount of the attacks reached 105 times, states the ATO press center.
Residents of Donets witnessed gunfire through the night.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case