Militants fired three times during the night in ATO zone
Violations of the ceasefire were registered in Donetsk region
Yesterday, from midnight to 8 p.m. militants adhered to the truce, then at the end of day they three times attacked the Ukrainian positions near Artemivsk, Donetsk region, reported ATO press center.
Previous day also did not bring any losses. As Andriy Lysenko, spokesman of President’s Administration on issues of ATO, reported, on Friday militants four times opened the fire, but there were no casualties among Ukrainian forces and civilians.
Also, ATO press center presented information on deterioration of the crime situation in the militants-controlled territories.
"So, this month in the village of Prymorske disappeared two local residents who were driving a car with a trailer. Two weeks later, the bodies of these men were found in the village Sosnivske in this trailer with bullet wounds to the head. The car disappeared", said in a statement .
According to operative information, conflicts increasingly arise among the militants concerning tries to restore order and discipline. Thus, on September 19 in Antratsit, representatives of the military commandant of "LPR" beaten a militant of 16th territorial defense battalion. In turn, false "cossacs" of 16th battalion said that they would certainly avenge "the commandant's office".
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars