Militants fired Vuhlehirska power station and Myronivska dam in Donbas
Yesterday Vuhlehirska power station, Donetsk region, and Myronivska dam in Luhans region were shelled with illegal large artillery
According to Roman Yurchylo, spokesman of Common center of control and coordination of the ceasefire and boundary line stabilization, militants attacked the power station for more than 100 times using 152mm artillery systems. The observers witness intensification of militants’ attacks on Ukrainian Armed forces and populated settlements of Donbas.
“The aim of shelling is to destroy the Ukrainian infrastructure,” stated Yurchylo.
Militants also attacked Myronivska dam with 152mm large art. “If the dam is destroyed, it will cause flood of Myronivka (Donetsk region) and Troitske (Luhansk region),” said Acting head of Luhansk regional administration Yuri Klymenko.
As was reported before, Avdiivka coke plant in Donetsk region, was fired, as well as populated places of the settlement. As a result of active shelling of Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, three private houses and other facilities were burned.
It was discovered that militants transport 122mm and 155mm artillery to the border line. “The only explanation of such a pseudo-peaceful initiative, - said the Head of the Common center of control and coordination Andriy Taran, - is misleading of OSCE representatives before the Minsk talks”.
One of the Minsk peaceful measures is pull-out of all heavy weapons by both sides for artillery of 100mm caliber or more.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain