Militants keep on shelling
The situation in the ATO area remains consistently tensed
Russian-backed militants launched 82 assaults against Ukrainian forces and 5 residential areas, states the ATO press center.
Stanytsia Luhanska in Luhansk region was under attack of the militants. As for Donetsk region, Maiorsk, Travneve, Mykolaivka, Luhanske, Pisky, Opytne, Chermaluk, Marinka, Avdiivka, Kurdiumivka are targeted.
Militants used 152mm and 122mm guns, 122mm artillery, mortars, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”, and tanks.
Yesterday Avdiivka coke plant and Vuhlehirsk thermal power station in Donetsk region severely shelled and stopped work.
118 attacks with 122mm shells targeted against coke plant in Avdiivka. As a result of bombarding a railroad for coal haul, coke battery №1, gas manifold were damaged. Avdiivka faced the severe outbreak – 120 attacks by the militants. During the last day were 5 fires caused by these attacks, the level of reimbursements are not estimated yet. Yesterday a woman was killed in Avdiivka.
Vuhlehirsk thermal power station, near Svitlodarsk, in Donetsk region stopped working due to severe militants’ attacks, states the ATO press center. Currently it is under reconstruction. Donetsk Regional State Administration considers firing thermal power plants to be terrorists’ act of destroying infrastructure that provides basic needs of local residents.
For the last day 11 people are reported to be injured in ATO zone
4 civilians and 7 Ukrainian soldiers were wounded as a result of shelling during the last day.
One aged civilian was injured in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, according to the latest information by Ministry of Internal Affairs.
As a result of gunfire in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, one Ukrainian soldier was wounded, told the press service of the Luhansk police. The shelling held near Triohizbenka caused injury of ATO forces soldier.
Four soldiers were reported to be injured yesterday after battle in Shchastia, Luhansk region.
Earlier it came to light that one soldier was hit near Orihove, Luhansk region. He was hospitalized with serious injuries.
A record number of violations of the Minsk agreements were observed by ATO headquarters.
During armed skirmishes the Russian-backed militants used 152mm artillery, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”, 122mm howitzers, 120mm mortars, to attack the Ukrainian Security Forces near Svitlodarsk, Vodiane, Maiorsk, Opytne, Krasnohorivka, Pervomaiske, Starohnativka, Mykolaivka, Hranitne, Pisky, Donetsk region, and some settlements of Luhansk region (Shchastia, Stanytsia Luhanska).
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case