Militants decisively disrupt the Minsk agreements, 60 attacks for last day
About 60 times Ukrainian posts in Donbas area were attacked by the militants, according to the latest ATO press center report
Militants repeatedly violate the Minsk agreements, they continue to fire the populated settlements. 60 attacks for last day were registered, said ATO press center.
In Donetsk region militants opened fire on Shyrokyne, Pisky, Avdiivka, Opytne, Himik.
Ukrainian posts near Orihove (near Popasna), Shchastia, Stanytsia Luhanska, Novotoshkivske (Luhansk region) faced the militants’ attacks.
Near Staryi Aidar (Luhansk region) military confrontations occurred between the forces, few time after it, Avdiivka (Donetsk region) became a hot spot of a martial clash. Ukrainian troops forced militants to go back.
There is no information on killed and wounded.
According to Misnk Protocol, the parties are not allowed to use artillery systems caliber over 100 mm, as well as they should pull heavy weaponry 15 km back on each side of the line of contact, creating a 30 km buffer zone.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case