Massive desertions in militants’ ranks near Marinka, Donetsk region
ATO press center states that because of desertion, militants try to recruiting local residents
"Last days we observe a lot of duck-outs among the militants. During this week, the" Fourth Task Force Battalion” of so-called Donetsk People's Republic there was a mass desertion of militants from their posts near Marinka, " said ATO spokesman Dmytro Hutsuliak.
He stressed that due to the numerous facts of militants’ desertion, they try to recruit the local people. "But the locals, of course, don’t want to desire to serve this massive terrorist pseudo-republics," concluded the press officer.
ATO press center assumes that the situation in Donbas remains stably tense, militants committed 78 attacks against Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Ukrainian posts in Donetsk region (Avdiivka, Pisky, Berezove, Opytne, Horlivka, Novhorodske, Rozsadky, Kirove, Lozove, Marinka, Sanzharivka, Krasnohorivka) were under militants’ attack.
ATO forces near Stanytsia Luhanska and Kriakivka, Luhansk region were also shelled.
As reported by ATO press center, the militants keep on violating the Minsk agreements by using 152mm and 122mm artillery, 120 mm mortars.
As was reported on July 23, more than 100 Russian trucks with "humanitarian aid" reached Donetsk and Luhansk. Ukrainian government and intelligence services are strongly convinced that under the guise of "humanitarian aid" Russia delivers combustive-lubricating materials, new military equipment, weapons and munitions, and takes back the bodies of the dead militants and unique industrial equipment grabbed from the Ukrainian territories.
As for the geography of the intense battles, Marinka-Avdiivka front line suffers from 2/3 of total amount of shelling.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars