Mariupol and Donetsk areas extensively destructed after armed clashes
Militants block the road for volunteers, who take dead bodies from the battlefield
ATO press center states that Russian-backed militants have launched increasingly sophisticated attacks in Donbas. For the last 24 hours 95 cases of fire were observed.
Cities and towns across eastern Ukraine have faced 120mm mortars attacks as well as 152mm artillery, and multiple rocket launchers “Grad” fire. Most of all, the facilities in Donetsk region (Donetsk and Mariupol directions) are seriously damaged by Russian-backed militants, Talakivka, Starohnativka, Pavlopol, Opytne, Novotroitske, Avdiivka, Shyrokyne, Zaitseve, Vodiane, Kamianka, Pervomaiske, Novobahmutivka, Krasnohorivka.
Attack of the Avdiivka town came as clashes continued between government forces and militants; a woman was wounded. And no one knows whether it was security checkpoint appeared to be targeted or not.
The head of the “Evacuation-200” mission Yaroslav Zhilkin wrote on his Facebook page that Russian-backed militants do not allow volunteers to remove the bodies from the ATO zone. He supposes that it might be connceted with some serious changes in the relation of forces.
In Luhansk region, were clashed took place near Stanytsia Luhanska, two Ukrainian soldiers were injured.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas