Logistics centers to be established along the borderline in Donetsk region
Local citizens can buy food and medicines, and withdrawal money from ATMs
The network of logistics centers, which the local government is to establish along the boundary line, will enable the residents of the occupied territories to buy food, household chemicals, and medicines, said Pavlo Zhebrivskyi, Chairman of Donetsk administration, Liga.
Besides buying goods, people may withdraw money from ATMs. Ukrainian state bank "Oschadbank" is to open its terminals for retirees to withdraw their pensions.
It is planned to create four logistics centers, in Maiorske, Zaitsevo, Novotroicke, and Hnutovo (Donetsk region).
Local authorities are convinced that the logistics centers will help to stop trafficking from the occupied territories.
Establishing of logistics centers is one of the points of the Minsk agreements. Yesterday, during a telephone conversation between Poroshenko, Merkel, Hollande and Putin the parties supported idea of humanitarian and logistic centers to be established.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
- SOCIETY22:44Fidel Castro’s ashes were buried in Cuba
- UKRAINE TOP 22:03Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25House of People’s Deputy was attacked with rocket launcher in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs is in Canada while Kniazhychi shootout is being investigated
- SOCIETY20:01Mayor and two journalists killed in gunfire in Finland
- SOCIETY19:23Gunfires in Finland: Three people killed near Russian border
- UKRAINE TOP 18:49Lutsenko personally controls investigation of five officers’ death
- SOCIETY18:13Kniazhychi residents talk about robberies by men in police uniform, - media
- SOCIETY17:27Main Christmas tree of the country arrived in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine