LPR kindergartens to implement Russian curriculum - OSCE
Children of Volodarske will be taught in accordance with Russian programs
In the latest Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) OSCE report the observers shed light on the future of the kindergartens of Luhansk People's Republic.
"Staff at a kindergarten in “LPR”-controlled Volodarske (53km south-east of Luhansk) told the SMM that they were preparing to implement the Russian curriculum, but that new textbooks had not arrived. According to the principal of a local school, teachers will give children mine awareness training on their return to kindergarten," as stated in the report.
The Donbas conflict also made the local universities and collages to make a choice between Ukrainian and LPR/DPR side. State Treasury stopped allocating funds to the educational entities, which based on the territories controlled by the militants. This led to the temporary existence of a very paradoxical situation: universities retained administrative subordination of Ukrainian Ministry of Education, but were unable to obtain money from the state budget. Now the Ministry does not admit the LPR and LPR diplomas.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: Crimean ‘authorities’ should release Ukrainian reporter Semena 11 October, 22:30
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars