IDPs from Donetsk starts Donbas launch a new social initiative "Now Today"
An online service of youth initiative to work from January 1
Young people, who were forced to leave their houses due to the conflict in Eastern Ukraine, launch a new social platform for recreation of the region, and the online service will work on January 1, as reported by Radio Svoboda.
“When someone says that he will recreate Donbas, and we need a certain amount of money, nobody realizes how big this problem is, and how much money do you need. No one says how many families are left without a roof. This the scale is not defined absolutely. So, we decided to do an interactive map of destructed facilities, where detailed information about each building will be available… And a needed amount of funding will be indicated for each building,” says the activist Bohdan Dovhopolskyi.
He also added that some money is already gathered, and until January 1, when the online service will be available for public, the money collecting will be prolonged.
In April this year the government of Ukraine stated that about $ 1.5 bln is needed for Donbas recreation.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars