Gas supply interruption in Stanytsia Luhanska – ATO press center
Fighting continues in non-stop regime
In Luhansk region, Shchastia and Stanytsia Luhanska became the epicenter of the conflict, states the ATO press center.
Shelling with mortars and small arms resulted in the gas supply interruption in Stanytsia Luhanska. Novotoshkivske, Troitske were attacked with anti-aircraft twin-barreled autocannons ZU-23-2.
In Donetsk direction, the most dangerous points were in the east and west from the Svitlodarsk reservoir. Donetske, Marinka, Svitlodarsk, Luhanske, Horlivka in Donetsk region faced the gunfire; militants used 152-mm guns.
West from Donetsk the fighting continues in non-stop regime. Only a few hours after sunrise seem to be not so tensed. The concentration of manpower and heavy machinery on the front of the militants from Yasynuvata to Oleksandrivka remains high.
ATO post along the Avdiivka-Marinka line are constantly in full combat readiness to adequately respond all the provocations.
One armed provocation between Lebedynske and Vodiane (five kilometers north Shyrokyno, Donetsk region).
According to the ATO press center, there are no dead among Ukrainian troops, 2 soldiers were wounded in Marinka, Donetsk region.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case