Fresh 87 ceasefire violation on a southeastern Ukrainian posts and towns
Russian-backed militants carry out heavy artillery assault
The situation continues to be volatile in and around Donetsk. ATO press center informs on attacks carried out against Pisky, Krasnohorivka, Starohnativka, Chemarlyk, Vodiane, Opytne, Novoselivka, Zaitseve, Marinka, and Avdiivka. Speaking about Avdiivka, 5 thousand out of 35 thousand people are currently settling the town. Donetsk People’s Republic-controlled Donetsk airport also faced militants’ assaults.
In Krymske, Bolotne, Syva, Luhansk region, were heard explosions of mortars, grenade launchers and small arms. As a result of the fire, one Ukrainian soldier was wounded.
The total amount of attacks against Ukrainian posts and populated areas for the last 24 hours amounted to 87. As stated the head of Luhansk regional administration Heorhiy Tuka, last days the militants had been firing with prohibited weapons (multiple rocket launchers BM-21 “Grad”, grenade launchers, small arms, and tanks), and now are just waiting for the reaction of the international community and Ukraine.
Prosecutor General of Ukraine plans to establish a regional military prosecutor's office in the ATO zone. Hence the full capacity of security investigators and military prosecutors would effectively conduct offensive and investigative actions.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars