For the first time in past two weeks militants used rocket artillery
Two soldiers killed, seven injured during the last day
Luhansk direction suffered from mortars and grenade launchers, particularly Stanytsia Luhanska, Shchastia, Pervomaisk, Zolote. “The militants have established two main firing positions on the opposite bank of the Siversky Donets River. In particular, yesterday, after a long break, the enemy opened fired our positions with tanks. Hostile snipers launch on fire from Shchastia,” states ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko.
Troistske, situated on the border of Luhansk and Donetsk regions, is reported to face severe non-stop firing with 120mm mortars, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”, which are hidden by militants in Stahanov, Luhansk region.
As for Donetsk region, militants’ snipers actively target government troops along the front-line. Maiorsk, Kirove, Leninske, Horlivka, Krasnohorivka, Chemarlyk, Novohryhorivka were fired with mortars and grenade launchers.
Situation in the western outskirts of Donetsk remains tensed. Active hostilities take place at the Avdiivka-Mariinka contact line, where substantial forces and resources, like tanks, mortars and artillery are gathered. Militants actively keep using them, despite the Minsk agreement. As a result of vigorous outbreaks a civilian was wounded in Avdiivka wounded, while the Mariinka district is partly out of power.
For the past two Ukrainian soldiers were shot dead, and seven were injured during the battle.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case