Five-month-old infant wounded during firing Mariinka, Donetsk region
Child's parents were not hurt after shell erupted
Five-month-old child with shrapnel abdominal wounds was immediately hospitalized in Dnipropetrovsk. Parents of the girl were not injured, as states police of the Donetsk region.
Militants have significantly reduced the number of attacks against Ukrainian provocative positions and used small arms, but some cases of Minsk agreements violation took place though. Ukraine’s peace was targeted for 86 times during the last 24 hours, states ATO press center.
As for Luhansk region, Stanutsia Luhanska, Krymske, Valuiske were shelled with 122-mm self-propelled howitzers “Gvozdika”. One private house in Stanytsia Luhanska burned completely, and one more building was also damaged. In Valuiske six houses were smashed, and gas pipeline was significantly shelled, and 506 people are left without gas.
Mariinka, Krasnohorivka, Berezove, near Donetsk, were shelled with 120mm mortars. Militants fired Avdiivka, Horniak, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Luhanske, Starohnativka, Donetsk region, with 152mm artillery and 120mm mortars; few times they also brought to action self-propelled guns and rocket artillery. Particularly, residential areas in Avdiivka were targeted with self-propelled howitzers. The information on the precise number of human casualties is not received yet.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case