Fire, blackout and gas outages in Stanytsia Luhanska
In Luhansk region Stanutsia Luhanska suffers from blackout and gas supply interruption
Intensive shelling caused the fire of a restored market in Stanytsia Luhanska.
The Luhansk local administration informed that militants used grenade launchers, mortars, anti-aircraft installations and heavy machine guns. The shelling burnt down the restored market near the bus station.
"Yesterday, the terrorists said that they took back the heavy weapons. To be frank, I do not care what kind of weapons they use to destroy the building, tanks or mines. Night attacks showed that militants are not interested in a peaceful resolution of the conflict, they only want to destroy and to kill," stated the Head of Luhansk administration Yuri Klymenko.
As was reported yesterday, as a result of shelling of Stanytsia Luhanska, three houses were burned.
The militants keep shooting populated places of Avdiivka and local coke plant.
No disengagement in Stanytsya Luhanska in the near future, - Poltorak 11 October, 18:42
Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants 14 October, 09:54
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars