Facilities in Donbas under attack of the Russian-backed militants
Avdiivka coke plant, residential areas in Marinka, Vuhlehirska thermal power station faced militants’ shelling
This night Avdiivka coke plant was massively bombarded again. It caused power blackout and rail ways of the enterprise. There are no victims there, states the press service of the plant. Avdiivka coke plant currently cannot get the raw production of send the production.
As a result of firing near Svilodarsk Donetsk region, Vuhlehirska TPS also reported to stop working due to power outage.
As for Donetsk region, the Troitske -Leninske, Horlivka -Svitlodarsk border lines, as well as Yasynuvata, Marinka, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Halytsynivka, Starohnativka, Talakivka remain endangered. As informed by CXID.INFO, curfew was announced in Horlivka.
Ukrainian troops near Stanytsia Luhanska and Bahmut highway in Luhansk region were shelled by militants; some short-range gunshots were witnessed in Shchastia, and in Zolote ATO forces were attacked with mortars and anti-aircraft installations.
During the last day three Ukrainian soldiers were killed, another 7 were injured, states ATO spokesperson Anatoliy Motuzianyk. He also told that militants routinely violate the Minsk agreement on weapons withdrawal, particularly by using tanks, 152mm and 122mm artillery, 120mm mortars.
Group on Donbas safety issues resumed its work in Minsk. As it came to light today, the todays’ night Minsk talks, which lasted for 10 hours, resulted into one more agreement to withdraw the weapons with caliber more than 100mm. The Group also reached understanding on the exchange of captured soldiers. The next meeting will take place on August 26.
ATO press center also states on 10 flights of hostile drones. Another 7 unmanned aerial vehicles were witnessed over Zaporizhia region. In addition, guards detachment of maritime security recorded flight 3 helicopters KA-27 of the distinctive sign of Russia along the administrative border with the occupied Crimea.
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain