Every third militants’ attack is carried out with heavy weapons
20 human casualties among Ukrainian troops
Seven Ukrainian soldiers were killed, another 13 wounded, states ATO press center.
Russian-backed militants used rocket artillery for the first time in several days. Every third militants’ attack is carried out with heavy weapons, according to the ATO spokesperson Anatoliy Motuzianyk. Russia conducts daily reconnaissance using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Troitske, which lies between Donetsk and Luhansk regions, was the hotspot of the clashes. As for Donetsk region, Zaitseve, Maiorsk, Kirove, Krasnohorivka, Mariinka, Starohnativka, Avdiivka, Pisky, Lebedynske, were shelled by the Russian-backed militants.
As a result of mortar fire in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, one house was burned to the ground; three buildings and a gas pipeline were damaged here too. Two civilians from the nearby village were hit by an explosion caused by a landmine.
Few hours ago we reported about 10 civilian casualties in Donetsk region for the last day.
Intensive Russian-backed militants’ attacks take place a day after the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas conflict stabilization met in Minsk.
This morning the 37th "humanitarian convoy" from Russia crossed Ukrainian border. More than 100 trucks brought more than 1 tone of "humanitarian aid". Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations tried to convince that the country had send 700 tons of textbooks for DPR students, and over 500 tons of food (cereals, flour, tea, cans).
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain