“Embedded journalism” program in Ukraine released 2 films
More than 30 foreign journalists participated since end of the May
Joint project of Ministry of Informational Policy and Ministry of Defense resulted into two films, 15 articles, and 18 video reportages. These materials appeared in CNN, Polsat, AFP, Daily Signal, London Evening Standard, The Independent, Newsweek, Business Ukraine, Cenzor.Net, Novoye vryemya, Inter, and Radio Liberty, as states the press office of the Ministry of Informational Policy.
The initiative was launched May 25, 2015. In July it was reported that more than 30 media professionals from foreign mass media (U.S., China, France) participated in this program and provided positive feedback. The four areas of accommodation for Embedded Journalists currently are Shyrokyne, Pisky, Avdiivka, and Shchastya. No more than 2 representatives of a media outlet can be embedded at one time.
“Embedded journalism” covers the conflict in Donbas, and the materials are broadcasted worldwide by foreign and Ukrainian journalists, who work at the forefront to shed light on the course of events, shelling of Ukrainian posts and civilians, and regular Minsk violations, carried out by the Russian-backed militants.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas