Dutch Safety Board technical report on the crash MH17 is to be published 10 August
Report does not identify the guilty one, says Deputy Foreign Minister of European Integration Olena Zerkal
As stated Deputy Foreign Minister of European Integration Olena Zerkal, by the end of July the Dutch Safety Board is to prepare the final draft of report which will then be submitted for review.
"And On August 10 Dutch Safety Board is to submit the final report to be reviewed by all the countries connected with the same disaster. Ukraine also provides comments on this report. In fact, work on this report is almost completed. This report does not identify the guilty one, it states the circumstances of the plane crash,” said the speaker.
"This is a technical investigation, it fully reveals all the circumstances, from the beginning of the flight until its end. The volume of the document is more than 1 thousand pages," said the Olena Zarkal.
She explained that the final version of the report will outline the comments and suggestions of all sides, and statements by Russian experts also taken into account.
As reported before, the "Malaysian Airlines" passenger aircraft was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down by militants July 17, 2014 in the Donetsk region. All 298 people died. Most of the passengers, 193 people, were citizens of Netherlands.
Earlier, Dutch experts concluded that the fragment, which stuck in the fuselage of the Boeing, is part of the Buk missile system. Russian Defense Ministry refuted a message that Boeing was shot down by Russian air defense missile systems.
The final report on MH17 air crash will be released in October.
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia 21 October, 19:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars