Donetsk under non-stop militants’ attacks
Donetsk fled in outbreaks and faces non-stop attacks of the militants, said ATO press center
“Here in Donetsk they use everything, except rocket artillery,” said ATO spokesman Andriy Lysenko.
In Donetsk region, particularly, Horlivka, Lozove, Svitlodarsk, Holmivskyi, Marinka, and outskirts, remains the most fierce spots of Eastern Ukraine. The frontline of this area was shelled by the 152mm guns, artillery, and mortars. One civilian is injured in Berezove, near Marinka, Donetsk region. Violations of the ceasefire on the Aidar-Popasna frontline are not observed.
Ukrainian Armed Forces near Shchastia Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, are attacked by Russian-backed militants.
Five Ukrainian soldiers are injured as a result of fighting, two of them fought for Donetsk airport.
Militants use to shell the territories, which are controlled by them. They shelled a hospital and two other facilities. This tactics is aimed to discredit Ukrainian army.
As was reported before, OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) confirms that tensions in Donbas have stepped up. During the last day 75 attacks were observed, most of them took place near Marinka Donetsk region.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case