Donbas industrial facilities under attack once more
Avdiivka coke plant and Vuhlehirsk thermal power station severely shelled and stopped work
118 attacks with 122mm shells targeted against coke plant in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, states the ATO press center. As a result of bombarding a railroad for coal haul, coke battery №1, gas manifold were damaged. During the last day were 5 fires caused by these attacks, the level of reimbursements are not estimated yet. Yesterday a woman was killed in Avdiivka.
July 27 Vuhlehirsk thermal power station, near Svitlodarsk, in Donetsk region stopped working due to severe militants’ attacks, states the ATO press center. Currently it is under reconstruction. Donetsk Regional State Administration considers firing thermal power plants to be terrorists’ act of destroying infrastructure that provides basic needs of local residents.
Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine Volodymyr Demchyshyn during todays’ briefing told that until Vuhlehirsk thermal power station is not turned on, the situation will remain constrained.
Russian jets resume heavy shelling in Aleppo – 25 people killed 12 October, 07:47
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars