Number of violations of the ceasefire by militants is increasing
The militants led fire on Ukrainian positions from the south-east part of Luhansk region
The situation in the area ATO tends to escalate, reported ATO press center.
The most intense attacks are targeted against Krymske, Luhansk region. The militants led fire on Ukrainian positions from the south-east direction, and used small arms, mortars and infantry fighting vehicles during the skirmishes. The shootings were observed near Shchastia and Popasna.
Area between Luhanske, Leninske, and Horlivka was shelled by the militants. Large-scale attacks on Ukrainian positions intensified strategic railway Kostiantynivka - Yasinuvata.
Novhorodske, Verkhniotoretske, and Avdiivka-Marinka front line are shelled with 120mm mortars, tanks, and artillery receivers.
2 short-term provocations were witnessed near Shyrokyno, near Mariupol, Donetsk region.
12 flights of rival drones were seen in the sky over anti-terroristic area. One more flight of the unmanned aerial vehicle was observed over the territory of Zaporizhia.
Five people are wounded as a result of battling, no one died.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain