DPR militants invite Gérard Depardieu to visit Donbas
Despite being blacklisted by Ukraine, Depardieu is welcomed to come to Donetsk Peoples’ Republic
Despite being blacklisted by Ukraine, Depardieu is welcomed to come to Donetsk Peoples’ Republic.
The so-called DPR "minister of culture" Olexander Paretskyy stated that “We officially declare that, unlike Ukraine, which closed its borders to the outstanding actor [Gérard Depardieu] Donetsk Peoples’ Republic is glad to see Mr. Depardieu in out country anytime”.
As was stated on July 22, Depardieu came to Belarus in the framework of the project "Normandy - Neman" - a joint film Belarus, Russia and France.
President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko met with Gérard Depardieu. According to the press service of Lukashenko, Depardieu had a brief tour of president’s residence. Also Lukashenko presented some Belarusian agricultural equipment and taught the French actor the skills of manual mowing.
French Actor Gerard Depardieu, known for his sympathy for Russia, was granted citizenship of Russia in January 2013 and the same month became a cultural ambassadorof Montenegro.
Yesterday the chairman of the Russian Duma Committee on CIS Affairs Leonid Slutsky in his interview stated that delegation of ten members from the National Assembly and the Senate of France led by Thierry Mariani on 23 July will go to the Crimea.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case