Contact Group approved text of the agreement during todays’ meeting in Minsk
Parties agreed on the withdrawal of tanks and weapons
The Trilateral Contact Group has approved the text of the agreement on the withdrawal of tanks and guns up to 100 mm, according to OSCE chairperson Ivica Dachych.
"The text of the document on the withdrawal of tanks and certain types of weapons to 100 mm caliber is already agreed," he Dachych after the meeting. He also mentioned that the text of the agreement will determine the verification procedure of the actions of the parties involved. He explained that the document would prescribe the verification of weapons removal. Dachych said that he hopes that the final resolution on this matter will appear until this autumn.
Members of the Contact Group on facilitating a diplomatic resolution to the Donbas conflict also agreed to hold a new meeting before the end of July. "The contact group could again gather in Minsk on July 28, give or take a few days, and 3 August," states the unknown source of the meeting organizers.
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case