Canadian military inspected the situation in the Ukrainian ATO zone
Servicemen from Denmark, Montenegro and Slovakia took part in the event
Canadian multinational inspection group met with the deputy head of ATO Kostiantyn Sokolov in a framework of a working meeting in Kramatorsk, as stated by the press office of Ministry of Defense.
The inspection team was led by Canadian Lt. Col. Harry Hardwick. The servicemen from Denmark, Montenegro and Slovakia also joined the event.
The leader of the Ukrainian group spoke about the current situation in the region, informed on the facts of the presence of the Russian troops in Ukraine. He also thanked the Canadian officers for assistance rendered by Canada.
Lt. Col. Harry Hardwick praised the achievements of the Ukrainian army over the past year in its struggle for freedom and independence of Ukraine. “We’re impressed with the heroism of the Ukrainian soldiers. The Canadian-Ukrainian relationship is good and friendly. We believe that the Canadian Government will continue to provide support and render assistance for Ukraine,” he claimed.
Canadian multinational inspection group was visiting Ukraine under the Vienna Document 2011 on politically binding confidence and security-building measures.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain