Border guards discovered a warehouse with “Grad” ammunition near Mariupol
In the area of Aslanovo, near Mariupol, Donetsk region the border guards discovered a warehouse with ammunitions storage for multiple rocket launchers "Grad", as witnessed by the local residents
Border patrol arrived to the location in order to verify information on ammunition, said "Mariupol Defense" on its Facebook.
During the search operations 40 rocket charges for BM-21 “Grad” were found in a sand career. To ensure the safety of local residents and disposal of hazardous findings the territory was fenced and taken under control. Security Service, Ministry of Internal Affairs, and State Emergency Service were are already informed on this case.
Currently, the disposal groups are expected to come to the place.
Ukrainian anti-terroristic forces strengthen the defensive line around Mariupol, rotation of units is held. It was reported during a Military Committee meeting by chief of the General Staff Viktor Muzhenko, according the Presidential Administration press service.
"Measures on strengthening of the city defense are to be implemented. Currently planned rotations of units (replacement of units that need completing and rehabilitation recovery skills) are taking place, and new combat-ready units come to do their duties.
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case