Another Russian "humanitarian convoy" comes to Donbas August 20
It would be the second delivery of three convoys planned for this month
“We keep working on the preparation of another humanitarian convoy. Its departure is scheduled for August 20,” said the Russian Emergency Service Crisis First Manager Viktor Yatsutsenko, TASS.
The 36th “humanitarian convoy” would be the second delivery from the total amount of three, which were announced to come to Donbas this month. The previous one crossed Ukrainian borders August 14; more than 100 lorries brought 1.000 tons of so-called “aid”. In total, Russia has delivered near 42 tons of some food, clothes, medicines during the last year.
Ukrainian intelligence services state that under the guise of "humanitarian aid" Russia delivers combustive-lubricating materials, new military equipment, weapons, munitions, flags of Donetsk People's Republic, and takes back the bodies of the dead militants and unique industrial equipment grabbed from the Ukrainian territories. Hence Russia took back three lorries of the dead Russian soldiers after Ilovaisk battle, as stated "Kupol" unit commander Anatoliy Krainov.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas