Another Russian humanitarian convoy arrived in Donetsk and Luhansk
The Russian Federation claims trucks brought to Donbas more than 1200 tons of humanitarian supplies
On occupied territories of Donbas, 39th Russian Emergency Ministry`s column of trucks carrying humanitarian aid tarrived o the so-called DPR and LNR.
The fact of the arrival of 93 trucks of so-called "humanitarian convoy" to Donbas confirmed Ukrainian State Border Service spokesman Oleh Slobodian on air of the 112 Ukraine channel.
"We can not provide for the further movement of convoy, as it moves on the territory temporarily uncontrolled by Ukraine," he said.
As it was reported before, representatives of the Ukrainian government and Security Service have repeatedly stated that under the guise of "humanitarian convoy", Russian Federation authorities supply Russian mercenaries and soldiers in Donbas with new military equipment as well as arms and ammunition, and take out the dead bodies of militants.
Watch our video:
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case