During Sunday, July 19, 75 attacks were observed, as reported by the press center of the anti-terrorist operation.
Shchastia, Stanytsia Luhanska, were the hotspots of the fighting in Luhansk region.
Ukrainian posts near Pisky, Zaitsevo, Hranitne, Kirove, Lebedynske, Krasnohorivka, Maiorsk, Mykolaivka, Novotroitske, Marinka, Sanzharivka, Rozsanky, Lozove, Donetsk region, were attacked by the militants.
"As a result of the fire in Stanystsia Luhanska three houses are destroyed. One building burned to the ground. The second was damaged. Electricity and gas supply are interrupted in the central part of the town. Gas pipelines, power lines and pole-mounted distribution transformer are damaged. No one was injured,” informs the press office of Luhansk administration.
The militants use 152mm and 122-mm guns, 18 120 mm mortars, tanks.
As was reported before, SMM OSCE confirmed the escalation of the conflict near Donetsk.
It was also reported that on July 18, as a result of shelling, one civilian was killed and an employee of the city hospital was injured in Donetsk. Azontyi, Donetsk city district, left without power. Water supply in the Kyiv district of Donetsk was interrupted, 18 buildings were damaged here.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case