Militants increased the number of attacks in the near Donetsk and Artemivsk
Anti-terroristic center reports on 109 ceasefire violations during the day
During the night in the area of anti-terrorist operation situation remained stepped up.
Militants have intensified the shelling of Ukrainian troops’ positions near Donetsk and Artemivsk, said ATO press center.
According to the center, from 109 total number of attacks 70 targeted Donetsk.
Militants opened fire against the stronghold of the Ukrainian forces near Pisky Opytne, and Avdiivka, Donetsk region.
With tanks militants shelled the village Nikolaevka Donetsk region. Fire was opened on houses in Verhnotroyitskomu and Avdiivka.
As ATO press center reported yesterday, Donetsk region suffered from cease hostilities near Svitlodarsk, Novhorodske, Mykolaivka, Starohnativka, Shyrokyne.
Militants harshly shelled Toshkivka, Luhansk region, which is situated 10 km from the frontline, states Luhansk administration.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas