965 thousand people from Donbas and Crimea became IDPs
472 thousand of them are elderly and disabeled
According to the latest information from the temporarily occupied territories and other regions, 965 thousand 634 people were internally displaced. As for Donetsk and Lugansk regions, 944 thousand 536 people left their homes and settled in some other part of the country. 21 thousand 98 IDPs came from Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol. The number of Ukrainian IDPs include 162 thousand 202 children and 472 thousand 28 disabled and the elderly.
The top leading regions, which hosted the flow of IDPs are Luhansk (227.681), Kharkiv (194.442), Donetsk (115.450), Dnipropetrovsk (84.759), Zaporizhia (66.203), Kyiv (44.527). Western areas of the country tend to be less settled by the IDPs: Ternopil region (2.681), Chernivtsi (2.7310, Ivano-Frankivsk (3.6310, Rivne (3.453), Zakarpattia (3.9810), Volyn (4.2740).
208 thousand 296 adults and 110 thousand 251 children have sought medical help. The IDP women have given birth to 4 thousand 953 babies.
According to the information by UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Ivan Šimonović the number of the people, who died as a result of the conflict in eastern Ukraine, reached 8050. 18 thousand people got injured during the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. The real figure is much higher, believe the UN High Commissioner.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case