90 ceasefire violations in ATO area
Militants keep shelling populated settlements
Militants deliberately fired populated settlements of Donbas region. This time Kodema village, near Artemivsk, Donetsk region, was attacked with from 152-mm.
Russian-backed troops also used 152mm and 122-mm artillery, 120 mm mortars, and tanks.
Avdiivka, Hovhorodske, Verhnotoretske, Opytne, Kirovo, Pershe Travnia, Leninske, Mykolaivka-2, Mayorsk, Starohnativka were targeted by the militants. They also attack Ukrainian positions near Shchastia and Donetsk airport. Ukrainian military securely hold defensive lines.
“7 drones were observed to fly over the ATO zone, conducting the aerial reconnaissance, - said the spokesman of State Border Guard Service Oleh Slobodian. - Also we detained seven vehicles carrying products to the occupied territories worth about 700 thousand UAH”.
The 32nd Russian “humanitarian convoy” arrived today in Ukraine. Machines already passed the customs clearance and crossed the border of Ukraine.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case