9 attacks on Ukrainian forces registered over the day, - ATO HQ
The situation in ATO area remains controlled
The situation in ATO area remains controlled. ATO HQ registered 9 violations if "regime of silence" by the Russian-occupation forces along the front line.
In particular, in Mariupol direction 5 violations of "regime of silence" reported The enemy resorted to armed provocations in the area of Vodiane and Shyrokyne using prohibited by Minsk agreements 122-caliber artillery and mortars of 82 caliber.
In Donetsk area were registered 4 violations of "regime of silence." Provocative attacks of the enemy hit the positions of Ukrainian defenders in Avdiivka and Luhanske with grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms. But despite the provocative actions of militants, armed forces of Ukraine strictly observed the Minsk agreements.
Today, September 11, 2016 Ukraine marks the Day of tank crews. Tank forces has always been and will be the special pride of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a symbol of unbreakable strength and combat capacity of the army.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars