83 civilian deaths, 305 cases of civilian injuries in Ukraine in 2016, - OSCE
Civilians continue suffering from the militants' shelling in Donbas
The Special Monitoring Mission of the OSCE reports of 83 civilian deaths and 305 cases of the civilian injuries in ATO zone since the beginning of 2016. The First Deputy Chairman of the OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug announced that during his briefing.
“83 civilian deaths, and 305 cases of civilian injuries documented be the OSCE in Ukraine in 2016,” reported Hug.
Besides, the OSCE SMM latest report says of more ceasefire violations in Donetsk region, including some 1,600 explosions, compared with about 730 explosions in the previous reporting period. The majority of ceasefire violations were recorded in the areas around Svitlodarsk and Debaltseve (57 and 58km north-east of Donetsk, respectively).
Conflict in Ukraine is priority for Austria, - Kurtz 5 January, 08:08
Austria to allocate €2 million for Donbas residents 4 January, 14:51
OSCE head plans to expand mission in Ukraine 19 January, 12:47
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany