829 attacks in Luhansk region during the anti-terroristic operation
Stanytsia Luhanska and Popasna are the hotspots of Luhansk region states local prosecutor's office.
"Almost every the acts of terrorism are held by the militants, especially near Stanytsia Luhanska and Popasna. Most of the observed 829 attacks, unfortunately, often cause injuries and deaths," says the Luhansk prosectutor’s office in a statement.
Currently, wanted 149 people accused of separatism.
"Thanks to systematic and coordinated work of law enforcement officers 105 members of illegal armed groups are already brought to justice, 31of them are already punished. Another 27 people are waiting for their custodies of creating terrorist organization and direct participation in its activities," highlighted the Luhansk prosectutor’s office.
Between 22 and 25 August 2014, Russian artillery, personnel, and what Russia called a "humanitarian convoy" were reported to have crossed the border into Ukrainian territory without the permission of the Ukrainian government, joined with the pro-Russian militants and the conflict erupted. These events followed the reported shelling of Ukrainian positions from the Russian side of the border over the course of the preceding month. In response to the widening fighting, a major "anti-terror" operation against separatist movements in Donbas was launched.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain