Three houses, local automobile shop destroyed in Dzerzhynsk, Donetsk region as a result of severe shelling
More than 200 miners were trapped underground
Some local facilities were totally damaged; two mines suffer from power cut.
Press service of Ministry of Internal Affairs informs on local facilities damage, as well as power outage of the town. As a result of Russian-backed militants’ shelling Dzerzhynsk two mains suffer the blackout; more than 200 miners were trapped underground. According to the last information, now they are be brought to surface.
Armed clashes in Dzerzhynsk, Donetsk region, killing two civilians
The press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Donetsk region informs on two deaths of civilians.
One of the killed was a young man who was coming back from work. ATO press center had not informed yet on the soldiers’ losses.
The shelling resulted in a gas pipeline damage and blackout.
As ATO pres center informs Ukrainian troops near Artemivsk, Starohnativka, Maiorsk, Krasnohorivka, Yasnobrodivka (Donetsk region), Triohizbenka, Leninske in Luhansk region were targeted by the militants.
Border crossings "Matviiv Kurhan" and "Donetsk" were crossed by the 34th humanitarian aid from Russia, as stated by the Ukrainian Emergency service.
122mm artillery, 122mm mortars, grenade launchers and small arms, states the ATO press center.
Yesterday west from Donetsk the fighting continued in non-stop regime. Only a few hours after sunrise seem to be not so tensed. The concentration of manpower and heavy machinery on the front of the militants from Yasynuvata to Oleksandrivka remains high.
The most dangerous points in Donetsk region were in the east and west from the Svitlodarsk reservoir. Donetske, Marinka, Svitlodarsk, Luhanske, Horlivka in Donetsk region faced the gunfire; militants used 152-mm guns.
One armed provocation between Lebedynske and Vodiane (five kilometers north Shyrokyno, Donetsk region).
In Luhansk region Shelling with mortars and small arms resulted in the gas supply interruption in Stanytsia Luhanska; Novotoshkivske, Troitske were attacked with anti-aircraft twin-barreled autocannons ZU-23-2.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars