8 thousand Ukrainians have come to the militants’ side
Some of them currently stay in Crimea
It was stated by Chief Military Prosecutor Anatoliy Matios during the briefing, Interfax.
Currently, Military Prosecution is collecting evidence about 5 thousand of law enforcement staff and 3 thousand soldiers, who joined the hostile side.
These information is going to be accumulated into a joined database. Then the proceeding will be started in order to unleash violence and stop the armed aggression of Russian Federation. Therefore, it is the basis for the submission of evidence to international institutions.
Chief Military Prosecutor stated that among the people, who joined militants’ rows, there are Ukrainians, who currently stay in Crimea.
As was reported before, Military Prosecution filed a lawsuit against former MP of the Crimean parliament Vasyl Hanysh, accusing him of treason, deliberately committed at the expense of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and inviolability of the state.
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars