77 attacks in ATO area reported, - ATO HQ
Over the previous day, militants fired 37 times in Mariupol direction, 31 in Donetsk and 9 in Lugansk direction on Ukrainian strongholds
In ATO area Russian occupation forces continue shelling positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Over the previous day 77 attacks reported: 37 in Mariupol direction, 31 in Donetsk and 9 in Lugansk direction.
In particular, in Mariupol direction militants fired from banned by Minsk agreements weapons on Ukrainian strongholds in Pavlopol. They used 122 mm self-propelled installations, 120 mm mortars close to Shirokine, Granitne and Talakovka.
In Donetsk direction complicated situation remains in Avdiivka. The enemy led fire on our troops with artillery, 120 mm and 82 mortars, grenade launchers and small arms. Also, in the Donetsk region enemy involved armored vehicles, anti-aircraft installations, anti-tank missiles and heavy machine guns.
In Luhansk direction enemy fired from 82 and 120 mm mortars on our positions in the Old Aidar and Novozvanivka.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas