73 attacks against ATO forces registered over last day
"The epicenter of the armed conflict remains Avdiivka" - ATO HQ
Over the last day pro-Russian militants shelled positions of Ukrainian Army 73 times, - reported the press service of ATO HQ on Facebook.
"The epicenter of the armed conflict remains Avdiivka where enemy has held 9 attacks against ATO soldiers using mortars caliber 120 mm and 82 mm. Total number of attacks on all Ukrainian units defending this city is 25 times", - said in a statement.
Also gunmen opened fire from the weapon prohibited by Minsk agreement - from mortars of large caliber – in Zaitsevo, Novgorodske, Nevelske and Pisky direction. They shelled Ukrainian forces positions in Opytne, Shirokino and Mayorsk districts.
"In Mariupol direction the bandits continued their snipers’ activity near Mariinka and also applied the fire self-propelled guns near Pavlopol”, - stated the press service of ATO HQ.
During this period, the ATO forces were compelled to 18 times open fire in response.
Also this week Ukrainian intelligence has documented 32 cases of violation of the Minsk agreements on the withdrawal of armaments.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain