72 attacks on Ukrainian soldiers reported over the day, - ATO HQ
33 of them were conducted in Donetsk and Mariupol directions, and 6 - in Luhansk direction
During the day, gunmen opened fire on the Ukrainian military 72 times, 33 of them - in Donetsk and Mariupol directions and 6 - in Luhansk direction. It is reported by the press center of the ATO headquarters.
In Mariupol direction the enemy attacked ATO forces using 122-mm mortars, grenade launchers and IFV near Vodiane, Shirokino, Talakovka and Starognatovka. In Donetsk direction difficult situation remains in Avdiivka, Zaytsevo, Mayorsk and Luganske, where enemy shelled ATO strongholds using 82-mm mortars, grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms.
In Lugansk direction militants fired from grenade launchers and small arms Ukrainian soldiers who were served nearby villages Luganske and Novoaleksandrovka.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars