7 violations of ceasefire recorded for the past day
Militants did not use mortars, 4 settlements were shelled with small arms
Militants did not employ mortars, so there is no serious damage in the ATO zone for the day, ATO Staff press officer Anatolii Stelmach told.
According to his words, at about 3 am militants opened fire with small arms upon Krymske village in Luhansk region. The attacks were not systematic and long, but the ATO Staff considered them as a violation of the truce.
"At the moment, there is no significant damage because they were not shelling with mortars. Our civil-military cooperation officers do their work, we restore infrastructure. We hope that the truce will eventually come in full," Stelmakh said.
For the yesterday evening, September 14, as it was reported by ATO press office, illegal armed groups continued chaotic shellfires upon ATO forces in Artemivsk direction.
"Around 6 p.m.militants twice fired with heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms upon Ukrainian troops in Maiorsk area. At about 8 p.m. mercenaries fired Ukrainian units in Lozova with small arms. And at 10:20 p.m. criminals again used firearms upon areas close to Sanzharivka,” said in the statement.
Overall, for the past day illegal armed groups 7 times violated the ceasefire regime.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels