66,6% of Ukrainians are against military conflict in Donbas, - survey
20,4% of respondents support ATO till entire Donbas is liberated
66,6% of Ukrainians don’t support military operations in eastern Ukraine, according to the survey, conducted by Kyiv international institute of sociology.
The question of the survey was as follows: “Which of the ways to settle Donbas conflict do you find the most appropriate?” 66,6% of people responded: “continuation of international negotiation till full settlement of the conflict is reached”.
The response “Military action until Donbas is completely liberated” was picked by 20,4% of respondents.
13% found it hard to answer the question.
The survey was conducted from February 23 till March 8, 2016. 2039 respondents from all regions of Ukraine except Crimea were interviewed.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case