62 enemy attacks reported on January 14, - ATO Press Centre
Militants used anti-tank missile launchers near Luhanske
Russia-backed mercenaries 62 times attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas last night. ATO Press Centre speaker Anton Myronovych said this January 5, in a commentary to 112 Ukraine TV channel.
According to him, the enemy mostly used small arms and grenade launchers. Just once near Luhanske, they fired from anti-tank missile launchers.
“Most of the attacks took place in the same areas as before – Donetsk, an area to the north of Horlivka and near Luhanske. The situation near Maryinka, Donetsk region, grew tenser. Since 6 p.m till midnight, 5 attacks took place”, Myronovych said.
It is expected that Victoria Nuland, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs and Vladislav Surkov, Advisor of President of the Russian Federation, will meet January 15 in Kaliningrad, Russia. The topic of their discussion would be implementation of Minsk agreements.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case